Android Pay is finally here and launched in the UK on the 18th May 2016.
What is Android Pay?
Android Pay is a mobile wallet that can store your credit cards, debit cards, loyalty cards, etc, enabling you to make quick and easy payments, simply by tapping your phone.
Here is your guide on how you can start using the new payment technology both within your business and personally.
How your business can start accepting Android Pay?
If you already accept credit or debit cards, all you need is an industry-standard contactless-enabled point of sale terminal.
How you can start using Android Pay to make purchases?
1. Look for the App on your phone
Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices; however if your phone doesn’t have the app, simply download it from Google Play
2. Add a credit or debit card
Android Pay works with most major credit and debit cards from the top UK networks including; MasterCard, Visa, Bank of Scotland, First Direct, Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds, M& S Bank, MBNA, Nationwide.
Simply line up your card within a frame on the APP and take a photo of your bankcard.
3. Start tapping and buying!
Simply unlock your phone and tap to use at any payment point that already accepts contactless.
Latest posts by Jenna Hamlyn (see all)
- The Importance Of Card Payments For Small Businesses - December 29, 2017
- Business Tips To Maximise Profit In 2018 - December 27, 2017
- How Card Machines Can Save Your Business Money In 2018 - December 22, 2017