Terms & Conditions
- Entrants to this prize draw must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- Employees and the immediate families of Chip & PIN Solutions & The NMTF or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
- This competition closes at midnight on 7th August 2016.
- This prize draw is free to enter. Only one entry per person and per email address/Twitter account.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- Content submitted must be original from entrant.
- To enter the competition you need to follow @Chip_and_PIN & RT with #NMTFcomp
- Prize – All entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win a mixed case of wine (6 bottles)
- The winner will be notified by 8th August 2016. The Winner will be notified via Twitter. This must be acknowledged by the winner, by email, within 24 hours. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the competition is Chip & PIN Solutions, Stansted House, Raynham Road, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5PD.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Chip & PIN Solutions, not to Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any claims.
Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules. All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.